Every Tuesday, from 01/11/2022 to 04/19/2022, 6:30 PM - 7:50 PM
6:30 pm - 7:50 pm
Awana is a ministry committed to reaching boys and girls with the gospel of Jesus Christ and training them to serve Him. These clubs are a place where children 3-year-olds to 5th grade can play games, hear stories about Jesus, learn about the Bible and memorize Bible verses.
Awana meets Tuesday evenings, September 7 - April 19 (Cubbies ends April 12).
Note: Awana will not meet Tuesday, December 28 or Tuesday, January 4.
Registration is now open!
Register by August 27 at 5 p.m. in order to have your materials and child assigned to a small group by the first night of club. After August 27, 5 p.m., you can still register online, but your child may not be placed in their permanent small group until the second week of club. You can pick up your materials on the first night of club, September 7.
- 3 to 5-year-olds meet from 6:30 - 7:50 p.m. in Rooms 106, 108 and 109 (must be 3 by September 1 and able to use the washroom unassisted)
- Questions? Contact Brad Archer, 630.697.4301 or Lindsay Reimink 847.902.4939
- Kindergarten to 2nd Graders meet from 6:30 - 8 p.m. in the Awana Room.
- Contact Dawn Dobner, 630.776.0430 and Elizabeth Freeman, 224.381.0036.
- 3rd to 5th Graders meet in Rooms 100
- Contact Diana Curran, 847.848.2159
- 3rd to 5th Graders meet in Room 100
- Contact Steve Petraglia, 224.235.0943
Cost: See costs when you register. Awana dues are different based on the club. When you register below and pay online, you will see a prompt on the bottom left that says "Check out with PayPal." You do not need a PayPal account to check out. Click that button to use a credit card.
Capacity limits: Once capacity has been reached, you will be able to save your registration, but not submit it. Contact Robin Price to be placed on a waiting list.
Have more questions? Read our FAQs here.